Megger MJOLNER 200 A micro-ohmmeter with DualGround
The Megger MJÖLNER 200 is designed to measure the resistance of circuit breaker contacts, bus-bar joints, contact elements in bus-bars and other high-current links. This product is designed with safety, ease of use and versatility in mind.
Megger MJÖLNER 200 can be used anywhere to measure a low resistance value with high accuracy. It conducts true DC ripple free current testing of bus bars, circuit breakers, fuses, etc. High current capability, up to 200 A DC – the user avoids problems with incorrect test results due to low test current when testing high current devices such as circuit breakers. With MJÖLNER 200 it is possible to make measurements according to the DualGround™ method. This means that the test object will be grounded on both sides throughout the test giving a safer, faster and easier workflow. The lightweight and rugged suitcase design makes MJÖLNER 200 an excellent choice when you need a portable solution in the field. When the case is closed, the product can withstand the impact of water, dust or sand – it even floats!
MJOLNER 200 Key Features:
- Fully automatic testing – Micro processor controlled
- Safe test – DualGround and Remote control
- Remote control from mobile app
- True DC – ripple free current
- Lightweight suitcase – withstands the impact of water, dust or sand
- Built in thermal printer
- PC interface connection
The various models of the MJOLNER 200:
- (BD-19100) MJOLNER 200 Micro-Ohmeter - No Accessories
- (BD-19191) MJOLNER 200 Micro-Ohmeter - 5M c/w Accessories
- (BD-19193) MJOLNER 200 Micro-Ohmeter - 5M DG c/w Accessories; Clamp 200 A/1 V