Metrel MI 3250 Micro-Ohmmeter 10A designed to measure low resistance
MI3250 is portable low resistance ohmmeter for measuring low resistances of breakers and switches, busbars, cable joints, small to medium sized transformer and motor windings for industrial application, etc., with test current up to 10 A.
Continuity measurement becomes more repeatable, accurate and well resolved with higher injected currents. 10 A already assures a quality results on bus bar joints, motor and transformer windings, cables, fuses and other circuit breakers, welding joints and similar applications. The instrument is battery powered and very portable. It automatically removes thermal disruptions or effects of inductance. Optional temperature probe adds ability of temperature compensation. The memory can hold up to 1000 results which can be transferred to PC using the included HV Link software.
- Highly efficient 10 A current source generates 10 A into 200 mΩ load for 15 min without overheating.
- High over-voltage protection (CAT IV / 300 V) allows measurement in substations and other points with low line resistance.
- Internal protection circuit protects user and instrument from inadvertent connection to lines.
- Custom limits can be set for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test result.
- 50 Hz / 60 Hz ripple detection and rejection.
- Instrument can be powered from mains or internal rechargeable battery.
- Instrument can be normally used while built-in fast battery charger charges the NiMh batteries.
- Large 320 x 240 dots matrix LCD offers easy-to-read results and all associated parameters.
- Lightweight portable design.
- Up to 1000 test results with time-stamp can be stored in internal memory.
- PC SW HVLink PRO enables downloading, review, analyses and printing of test results.
- Bidirectional resistance measurement from 0,1 µΩ up to 2000 Ω with test current up to 10 A
- Temperature compensation (with optional temperature probe)
MI 3250 Applications:
- Electrical Power Systems
- Power Plants
- Connections / Bondings
- Industrial Systems
- Switchboards / Controlgears
- Machines / Power Loads
- Special Installations / Locations
- Railway Systems
- Medical Sites / Surgery Rooms
What comes with the Metrel MI 3250?:
- Instrument MI3250
- Test cable, 2.5 m, with Kelvin Clip, 2 pcs
- Test cable, 2 m, 4 pcs (2 x black, 2 x red)
- Crocodile clip, 4 pcs (2 x black, 2 x red)
- Test probe, 2 pcs (red, black)
- Mains cable
- USB cable
- RS232 cable
- NiMH rechargeable batteries, type C, 6 pcs
- PC SW HVLink PRO
- Bag for accessories
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate