FLUKE 114 Electrical Multimeter - Best Troubleshooting Tool For “go/no-go”
The FLUKE 114 Electrical Digital Multimeter is a compact True-RMS meter for electrical troubleshooting.
With a design perfect for one-handed operation it‘s ideal for troubleshooting for go/no go testing.
Its AutoVolt capability automatically switches to measure AC or DC voltage, whichever is present. And you can use the LoZ function to identify so-called ghost voltage and prevent false readings.
FLUKE 114 Key Features:
- Displays True-RMS voltage and current readings with 6000 count resolution
- CAT III 600 V
- Ideal Digital Multimeter for “go/no-go” testing
- Features AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- Includes low input impedance to help prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Presents a large white LED back-light for working in poorly lit areas
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance
- Provides Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- For technicians, basic go/no-go testing
What comes with the FLUKE 114?
- FLUKE 114 Electrical Multimeter
- Installed 9 V battery
- Test leads
- User manual