See it. Save it. Share it.
All the facts, right in the field. The Fluke a3002 FC Wireless AC/DC Current Module is one member of a family of wireless test tools that let you share test data using the Fluke Connect™ app with ShareLive™ video call.
Fluke Connect Wireless Test Tools put tools, not your body, near live electrical panels. It's simple. Connect the a3002 FC current module, or any of the other Fluke Connect remote modules, and read the results on the Fluke Connect Wireless Multimeter or a portable PC from a safe distance.
Better still, the Fluke Connect test tools can send measurement data to your smartphone, so you can save and share measurements from the field with your team anytime, from anywhere.
Don't get bogged down while isolating intermittent electrical faults
Timing is everything when trying to find an intermittent problem and the hard part is, it doesn't always show up when you have your meter connected. We've solved that problem with Fluke Connect - leave your remote modules connected to log measurements and walk away to address other issues. You can then download the data for further analysis.
Work safely near electrical panels while wearing less PPE
Personal protective equipment (PPE) can save your life, but it's bulky, hot and hard to work in. With Fluke Connect, there's no need to work in front of live open panels or moving/hazardous machinery.
Picture having the ability to access live readings without being exposed to the live panel. It's easy. Just deenergize the cabinet, open the panel while wearing PPE and connect one or more a3002 FC modules. Close the cabinet, reenergize and let the Fluke Connect system work, reducing the risk of arc flash by separating yourself from hazardous measurement situations.
Testing 3-phase is now faster and cheaper
When your cabinet is deenergized, attach a Fluke Connect current clamp to each phase. Close, reenergize and start taking readings. What used to take hours and use costly equipment can be done in minutes with an affordable Fluke Connect wireless system.
Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 of the time. Add your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
You can solve problems faster by seeing live measurements from multiple test points on a single screen. Using a3002 FC current clamp modules with either Fluke i410 or i1010 AC/DC current clamps (not included with module), you can:
- Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 the time of previous methods.
- Send data to your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- Record over time to monitor circuit load changes for an hour, a shift or a week.
- Use the Fluke Connect wireless USB adapter to collect logged data from remote modules by walking past a working module and downloading logged data.
- Perform for analysis with your PC and share the results using Fluke Cloud™ storage and ShareLive™ video call.
- View data or graphs to get input from team members.
The Fluke a3002 FC Wireless AC/DC Current Clamp Module is designed to be used with the i410 or i1010 AC/DC current clamps (not included with module). The a3002 FC AC/DC current module wirelessly relays measurements to other Fluke Connect™ enabled master units, listed below:
- Fluke 3000 FC DMM
- Fluke Ti200/300/400 Thermal Camera
- PC via optional pc3000 FC Adapter
- Fluke Connect Mobile app
The Fluke a3002 FC main features include:
- Measure up to 400 A AC or 400 A DC with i410 (sold separately)
- Measure up to 600 A AC or 1000 A DC with i1010 (sold separately)
- Use as a standalone meter or as part of the system
- Logging function for recording and saving up to 65,000 readings
App from itunes Click here
App from Google Play Click here
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Smart phone, wireless service and data plan not included with purchase. First 5 GB of storage is free. Compatible with iPhone 4x and up running iOS 7 or higher, iPad (in an iPhone frame on iPad) and Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, HTC One running Android™ 4.4.x or higher. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.