Kewtech EZYPAT PAT Tester
EZYPAT is the entry level PAT Tester from Kewtech, designed for maximum efficiency, ease of use, and to meet the exact requirements of the IET code of practice.
Perfect for use in low risk locations such as offices - there‘s no worry about damaging sensitive electronic controls. ‘IT Safe‘ with a low current earth continuity and 250V insulation test option.
When you only want to do ‘dead testing’ of appliances that have a physical switch or rocker switch, or no switch at all, the EZYPAT is for you.
If you have appliances with electronic on/off switches, where the power supply is needed to switch them on (e.g computers and TVs), then check out the EZYPAT Plus as this is the best option for this application.
Kewtech EZYPAT Key Features:
- Easy to use with large easy-to-read display with back light
- Light and ergonomic shape
- Automatic test sequences
- Battery operated (approx. 1400 tests/battery)
- IT safe with 200mA earth test 250V insulation option
- PASS / FAIL green / red screens
- Performs Earth bond at 200mA (IT safe)
- Appliance status pre-check
- Quick check and 5 second continuity
- 250 V and 500 V insulation
- Substitute leakage test
- Selectable substitute leakage limits
- Extension lead test
- Test lead nulling
- Back light
What comes with the Kewtech EZYPAT?
- Kewtech EZYPAT PAT Tester
- Extension lead adapter (EZYLEAD)
- Earth continuity test lead with probe and croc clip (EZYEARTH)
- Carry bag with strap
- Quick start guide
▶ KEWTECH PAT Range: EZYPAT, EZYPAT Plus, SMARTPAT:
The other PAT Testers from the Kewtech PAT range:
Kewtech EZYPAT: Great for low risk environments, like offices. Conducts automatic sequences for Class I, Class II and extension leads. It has an earth lead null facility for accuracy of the earth bond measurement and enables you to use any test lead.
Kewtech EZYPAT PLUS: In addition to the EZYPAT features the EZYPAT PLUS can also conduct a run leakage test, essential when you cannot undertake an insulation test, for instance, when the equipment has an electronic switch. It undertakes both 110V and 230V run / leakage tests.
SMARTPAT: In addition to the EZYPAT PLUS feature set, the SMARTPAT tests portable RCDs and can be controlled manually or remotely by the KEWPAT APP - making it the ultimate downloading PAT tester!