Seaward PrimeTest 50 Portable Appliance Tester
5th edition compliant, user-friendly PAT Tester! The new updated 5th Edition PrimeTest 50 now includes a 250V insulation resistance test for testing sensitive and surge protected equipment.
The perfect minimum of fuss, entry-level tester for those with low volume test requirements; capable of testing Class 1, Class 2, Cables and IT equipment, providing clear PASS / FAIL indication on a large LCD display.
Seaward’s unique ‘ZAP’ technology ensures that earth continuity measurements are accurate in situations where other testers struggle to provide reliable measurements, such as measuring through rust, limescale and other surface contamination.
Three test buttons allow the user to select the appropriate test and an internal smart circuit identifies if an appliance or an extension cord is connected.
The tests are Earth Continuity (soft test), Insulation Resistance (500V) and IEC lead test. The Primetest 50 has the capability of basic data logging and label printing when used in conjunction with the Seaward PATMobile app.
The Primetest 50 is tiny compared to the competition; plus being battery operated it‘s lightweight! It fits easily in the palm of your hand and measures only 26 x 10cm.
What can be easier than a simple push-button procedure?
- Connect your test appliance
- Simply choose the test you require; either earthed appliance, double insulated appliance, or mains cord testing
- Push the button
- This tester gives a simple PASS / FAIL indicator. It could not be easier!
You can also connect the PrimeTest 50 to a power outlet and it will automatically check the socket wiring and mains voltage. It doesn’t get much simpler!
▶ Video: Seaward PrimeTest 50 PAT Checker
Seaward PrimeTest 50 Key Features:
- Tough and light-weight
- Handheld and battery powered
- Simple to use push button operation
- Easy-to-read display with LCD display
- Shows simple pass/ fail indication
- Accurate and reliable earth continuity testing
Seaward PrimeTest 50 Electrical/Analysis Test Functions:
- Mains supply check
- IEC lead test
- Earth continuity (200mA)
- Insulation resistance (500V)
- 250V insulation resistance test for testing sensitive and surge protected equipment
Seaward PrimeTest 50 Perfect For:
- Basic, low-volume testing
- Maintenance Staff
- Schools and Colleges
- Care Homes
- Leisure Industry
What comes with the Seaward PrimeTest 50?
- Seaward Primetest 50 PAT Tester
- Earth Bond Lead
- 0.5m Extension Adapter
- 6 x AA Batteries
- Carry Case
What comes with the Seaward PrimeTest 50 PATBag?
(see dropdown for option)
- PrimeTest 50 PAT Tester
- PATBag Carry Case
- PAT Online Training Course Card
- 110V adaptor
- 500 x Passed Labels
- 500 x Failed Labels
- Seaward Guide to PAT Testing
- PAT reference look-up card
- PAT logbook
- Quick start video guide
- Seaward Business Builder CD
Easy Information Management
Unlock extra features with Seaward‘s free and easy-to-use PATMobile App available for use on both Android and iOS devices, the handy app works with the PrimeTest 50 to enable the digital input and storage of pass/fail results alongside barcode scanning, label printing* and photo tagging.
*Print label feature only available for Android device.
▶ Video: Overview of The PATMobile PAT Testing App
Please Note: PrimeTest 50 does not have a backlight