Martindale PSI4300 Non-Contact Utility Phase Sequence Indicator
The Martindale PSI4300 is a unique phase rotation indicator that carries out the measurement via inductive crocodile clips. This method increases the safety of the user, whilst the bright green LEDs give a clear primary indication of anti-clockwise phase rotation.
The design of this phase rotation tester allows for use on both insulated or uninsulated conductors, and an “Enhanced Brightness” switch makes indication brighter in strong ambient light. A combination of both rotating LEDs and buzzer tones indicate clockwise or anti-clockwise rotation.
Martindale PSI4300 Key Features:
- Non-contact for improved safety and ease of use
- Works on both insulated and uninsulated conductors
- Bright LED and buzzer indication of live phases and sequence
- Positive indication for anti-clockwise rotation
- High quality colour coded clips
▶ Martindale Phase Rotation Testers:
What comes with the Martindale PSI4300?
- Martindale PSI4300 Phase Rotation Tester
- 4 x AA batteries
- Soft carry case