Kestrel 2000 Hand-Held Thermo Anemometer
The Kestrel 2000 hand-held wind speed and temperature meter delivers temperature and air velocity measurements. Able to take accurate air, water and snow temperature readings it also calculates wind chill. Separated from the case, you can be sure that the temperature reading is accurate and not influenced by your hand warming the unit.
The Kestrel 2000 hand-held thermo anemometer provides immediate and accurate wind and temperature readings including current wind speed, maximum wind gust, average wind speed, temperature plus a wind chill calculation.
The Kestrel patented external temperature sensor can take accurate water and snow temperature readings as well as air temperature which are unaffected by the Kestrel case, your body or hand. If you want accurate wind and temperature readings in the palm of your hand the Kestrel 2000 is the product of choice.
Used by professional and recreational snow sport enthusiasts, skiers, ski patrol, water-sports enthusiasts, health and safety professionals, constructions workers and those working at height. Each unit comes with a Certificate of Conformity as standard.
Kestrel 2000 Key Features:
- Current Wind Speed / Maximum Wind Gust / Average Wind Speed / Temperature / Wind Chill
- Fahrenheit and Celsius
- mph, km/h, ft/min, m/s, knots and Beaufort Reading Options
- Simple 3-button control
- Large easily read LCD display with backlight
- Standard user replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery (average life 300 hours)
- Data Hold function
- Drop-tested (MIL-STD-810F)
- Patented impeller and sensor technology (user-replaceable)
- Slip-on/off protective cover
- Time of day displayed
- Waterproof and floats
- 5 year warranty
What comes with the Kestrel 2000?
- 1 x Weather meter
- 1 x Slide cover
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x CR 2032 battery