Testo 417 Vane Anemometer with Kit Options
Testo 417 is a compact, large-area anemometer with a built-in flow velocity / temperature vane. It measures flow velocity, volume flow and temperature. Thanks to the integrated measurement with the 100 mm vane, it is ideally suited for measurements at air input and output vents. The flow direction, i.e. blowing or sucking flow, is visible in the display. The optimum funnel set additionally allows measurements on ventilation grilles and disc outlets.
The volume flow is directly shown in the display. For the purposes of volume flow calculation, the duct area can be easily entered into the testo 417. In addition to this, the instrument can be switched over to display the current temperature.
Timed and point mean value calculation provide information on the average volume flow, flow velocity and temperature measurement value. The Hold function allows the current measurement value to be frozen in the display, min./max. values are also displayed at the press of a button.
Testo 417 Key Features:
- Measurement of flow velocity, volume flow and temperature
- Recognition of flow direction
- Point and timed mean value calculation
- Max./min. values
- Hold button for freezing measurement value
- Display illumination
- Auto-off function
The various models of the Testo 417:
- (0560 4170) Testo 417 Vane Anemometer
- (0563 4171) Swirl Outlet Kit (c/w volume flow straightener testovent 417)
- (0563 4172) Ventilation Grill / Poppet Valve Kit (c/w integrated 100 mm vane, two measurement funnels & other accessories)