Testo Hot Wire Probe with Bluetooth, Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Perfect for measurements in ventilation ducts: use the hot wire probe (with the compatible measuring instrument) to measure air velocity, volume flow, air temperature and humidity. The readings are transmitted directly to your measuring instrument via Bluetooth, making your measurements particularly convenient.
Since the measuring range goes up to +50 m/s and the total length of the probe can be extended to 2.0 m (please order the telescope extension separately), measurements can even be carried out on large ventilation systems.
Testo Hot Wire Probe Key Features:
- Transmit measurements via Bluetooth, up to a distance of 20 m
- Telescopic max. length of 1.0 m (2.0 m with telescope extension, sold separately - perfect for large ventilation systems)
- Easy to read immersion depth reading even in poor visibility with high-contrast scaling
- Clearly structured measurement menu for volume flow and parallel determination of air velocity, volume flow, air temperature and humidity
- Precise volume flow measurement due the size and geometry of the duct cross-section
- Accurate measurement results from 0 to +50 m/s and automatic absolute pressure compensation
- Timed and multi-point mean calculation, average volume flow, current reading and min./max.
- Particularly useful Hot Wire Probe button / Bluetooth connection. Press the button to:
- Operate the measuring instrument
- To store individual readings for multi-point mean calculation
- To start and stop measurement series for mean calculation over time
- Integrated sensor protection: when the hot wire probe is not in use, the rotatable protective cap protects the air velocity sensor from mechanical stress
- Intelligent calibration concept: you only need to send the probe head in for calibration (enabling the measuring instrument to remain in continuous use)
More Applications, Less Equipment with Testo Hot Wire Probe
More Applications / Less Equipment / Save Space
A universal handle can be connected to all probe heads. The Bluetooth Handle makes it more convenient to carry out your measurement and guarantees less cable clutter in the case.
Or order the Cable Handle to connect testo probe heads. This is an advantage if Bluetooth signals are not permitted. If the sensors (air velocity, temperature, humidity) need to be replaced in the distant future, you can change the probe head.
▶ An Overview Of The testo Smart Probes:
What comes with the testo Hot Wire Probe?
- Hot Wire Probe with Bluetooth incl. temperature and humidity sensor (consisting of hot wire probe head, handle adapter and Bluetooth handle)
- 4 x AA batteries
- Telescope (extendable to 1.0 m)
- Calibration protocol