FLUKE 1732 Three-Phase Energy Logger
Power and Energy loggers are designed to characterise power quality, conduct energy and load studies and capture hard to find voltage events over a user-defined period of time.
Can you say exactly where all your energy is going and how much is going to waste? Energy and cost reduction opportunities are there, find them with the FLUKE 1730 series energy loggers!
Paying for power you‘re not using is a problem - Start tracking your energy and stop wasting your money! Put the 1732 or 1734 to work for you.
Quantify energy usage across your facility
This compact device can be installed at your main service entrance and then move further downstream to your electrical panels or large machines, allowing you to better understand when and where the energy you are paying for is being used.
Identify energy and efficiencies with FLUKE energy loggers you can easily view the power profile captured over a logging period on your PC, or with the FLUKE connect mobile app on your smartphone. By viewing the graphs you can start to understand the rhythm of energy usage in your facility and begin to see the potential energy and efficiencies.
Evaluate cost savings potential
Once you can see the rhythm of your facility‘s operation you can start to see the potential for savings
- Are load starting too early in the day for effective production?
- Are non-critical loads left operating overnight when they could be turned off?
- Are non-critical loads being switched on at peak times and incurring additional charges?
With the FLUKE 1732 and 1734 energy loggers you can start to quantify energy usage identify energy and efficiencies and start to evaluate cost savings potential right out of the box.
▶ Video: FLUKE 1732 and 1734 Energy Logger Overview!
FLUKE 1732 Key Features:
- Key measurements: Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, power factor, energy and associated values
- FLUKE Connect compatible: View data locally on the instrument, via FLUKE Connect mobile app and desktop software or through your facilities’ WiFi infrastructure
- Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream
- Measure all three phases: With included 3 flexible current probes
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged so you never loose measurement trends. They can even be reviewed during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis
- Optimised user interface: Quick, guided, graphical setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the intelligent verification function indicates correct connections have been made, reducing user uncertainty
- Bright, colour touch-screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display
- Optimised user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function
- Complete “in-the-field" setup through the front panel or FLUKE Connect: No need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel
- Fully integrated logging: Connect other FLUKE Connect devices to the FLUKE 1734 to simultaneously log up to two other measurement parameters, virtually any parameter available on a FLUKE Connect wireless digital multimeter or module
- Energy Analyse Plus application software: Download and analyse every detail of energy consumption with our automated reporting
More from this series:
- FLUKE 1732 Three-Phase Energy Logger (Not Wi-Fi capable)
- FLUKE 1734 Three-Phase Energy Logger (Wi-Fi capable)
What comes with the FLUKE 1732?
- FLUKE 1732 Energy Logger
- Power Supply
- USB flash drive (4GB)
- USB Cable
- 3PHVL-173 Flat Cable
- 1 x red, 1 x black 0.1m cable
- 1 x red, 1 x black 1.5m lead
- 4 x Alligator clips
- C173x Soft Case
- Colour Coding set
- Line Cords
- Documentation on USB Flash Drive