Key Measurements - Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values .
Fluke Connect Compatibility - View data locally on the instrument, via Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software or through your facilities’ WiFi infrastructure.
Convenient Instruments Powering - Power instrument directly from the measured circuit.
Highest Safety Rating in the Industry - 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
The 1738 Three Phase Power Logger is based on the same
award-winning platform as the 1730 Energy Logger. In addition to helping you quantify and
qualify energy usage, the 1738 can automatically capture and log over 500 power
quality parameters. The standard products come with four flexible current
probes for measurement of three-phase currents and a neutral current, which
enables users to troubleshoot and benchmark the state of health of their
electrical infrastructure. You can even
power the instrument directly from the circuit being measured, making it
convenient to use without a power cord or outlet. The power supply is also detachable, so you
can easily fit the logger into tight spaces. Flat voltage measurement leads
help ensure connections are made correctly and help eliminate tangles in the
The addition of the new magnetic
voltage probes makes connection to terminal quick and safe. The super magnets of the probes ensure the
lead is held firmly in place. An optimised layout and touchscreen makes
navigating through 50 harmonics simple.
And an advanced autocorrect feature eliminates costly errors by
digitally verifying and correcting connections.
Plus, the Fluke 1738 is now compatible with the Fluke Connect mobile app
and desktop software. With a simple
addition of a wireless adaptor, the Fluke 1738 can be made accessible from
With the 1738, you can now use
other Fluke Connect enable tools such as the Fluke A3000 FC Wireless AC Current
Clamp Module; to log additional measurements alongside your 1738. This reduces the need for personal protective
equipment. Your measured data can now be
conveniently viewed from your workstation or van; helping you eliminates
unnecessary site visits, resulting in wasted time.
- Key measurements: Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values, and capture dips, swells, and inrush currents with event waveform snapshots and high-resolution RMS profiles
- Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit
- Energy Analyze Plus application software: Download and analyse every detail of energy consumption and power quality state of health with our automated reporting and use the integrated power quality health summary to get an at-a-glance understanding of system health
- Present data locally on the logger, on the Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software, or through your facility’s Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Measure all three-phases and neutral with four flexible current probes (included)
- Power the instrument directly from the measured circuit
- Review measured values during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis
- Includes event waveform snapshot and high-resolution RMS profile with the 1738, along with date, timestamp and severity to capture dips, swells, and inrush currents and help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues 1738 also provides fast insight into overall electrical system health with a Power Quality Health Summary
- Offers a bright, colour touch-screen display for convenient field analysis and data checks
- Helps you capture the right data every time with a quick, guided, graphical user interface
- Reduces uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function
- Allows you to complete field setups through the front panel or the Fluke Connect App on your smartphone
- Provides fully integrated logging with other Fluke Connect-enabled devices to simultaneously log up to two additional measurement parameters on a Fluke Connect wireless digital multimeter or module*
The various models of the 1738:
- (FLUKE-1738/B) - Excludes current probes
- (FLUKE-1738/EUS) - Includes current probes