A-Eberle PQ-BOX 100 Power Quality Analyser
Network analyser designed for Low-, Medium- and High-Voltage Networks
The A-Eberle PQ-100 Box is a high-performance, portable network-analyser, power meter and transient recorder. User-friendliness was one of the main objectives of the device development.
The PQ-100 Box has been developed for mobile operation (degree of protection IP65); it is applicable for measurements in public networks (CAT IV) as well as for measurements in industrial environment up to 690V measurement voltage.
The PQ-Box 100 meets 100% of the demands of the IEC 61000-4-30 (2015) for a class-A device.
Class A for:
- Accuracy of voltage measurement
- Determination of time intervals
- Marking of measurement values for events
- Harmonics, interharmonics
- Voltage asymmetry
- Event recording
A-Eberle PQ BOX 100 Key Features:
- Combined network-analyser, power meter and transient recorder
- Portable / Mobile measurement operation
- Perfect for industrial / utility applications
- Registers more than 2.250 different measurement values in one continuous recording
- voltage, current, frequency, power, energy consumption, asymmetry, flicker, harmonics and interharmonics