FLUKE VR1710 Power Quality Recorder
A simple plug-in voltage logger to pinpoint what’s happening at single phase outlets.
Whether it’s loose connections or transients caused by equipment switching or lightning strikes the VR1710 will find the problem. Power quality parameters including rms average, transients, flicker, and harmonics up to the 32nd, are recorded using a user-selected average period from one second to 20 minutes.
The FLUKE VR1710 is a single-phase, plug-in voltage quality recorder. An extremely easy-to-use solution for detecting and recording voltage quality problems, it allows for immediate action and less downtime. The FLUKE VR1710 satisfies the needs of maintenance and facilities management personnel in industrial, utilities, and large service organisations where reliable voltage quality is essential to the operation of the business. Voltage quality parameters including RMS average, transients, flicker, and harmonics up to the 32nd are recorded using a user-selected average period from 3 seconds to 10 minutes.
▶ Video: FLUKE Power Quality Meters Explained
FLUKE VR1710 Key Features:
- Fast and easy recording of voltage trends, dropouts, and power quality
- Easily pinpoint the root cause of single phase voltage problems
- Continuous recording of all values with no gaps
- Save testing time by getting the whole picture with one instrument that records both events and voltage
- Min, Max, and Average rms values (1/4 cycle) with time stamp
- Quickly see what happened and when
- Includes PowerLog software package for quick download, analysis, and automatic reporting
- Save time by generating power quality reports automatically with pre-set templates
What comes with the FLUKE VR1710?
- FLUKE VR1710
- USB Cable
- PowerLog software CD
- Universal Power Cord Adapters