Testo 270 Cooking Oil Tester
Easily, quickly and reliably determine the quality of cooking oil by measuring the so-called TPM (Total Polar Material) content in the oil to provide a percentage.
If the oil is aged, it shows an increased TPM value. As a result, qualitatively inferior deep-fried goods are produced. In addition to this, it can contain potentially health-damaging substances.
Regular measurement with the testo 270 Cooking Oil Tester can prevent this!
Reduces cooking oil consumption by up to 20%
The testo 270 also prevents too early replacement of the cooking oil.
The new testo 270 stands out thanks to its ergonomic design, which prevents the direct exposure of the hand to the hot oil.
The clear alarm via the coloured backlit display makes it even easier to evaluate the quality of the cooking oil:
- Green: means the TPM content is OK
- Orange TPM value is borderline
- Red TPM value exceeded
The TPM limit values can also be individually defined, and can, like other instrument configurations, be protected from inadvertent alteration by a PIN.
▶ Testo 270 Oil Tester Overview:
Testo 270 Key Features:
- Oil quality assessment on-site
- Traffic light colour system (red, yellow and green)
- Hold and Auto-Hold function
- User is protected from the heat of the deep fat fryer
- Protection class IP65 for cleaning under running water
- Measurement without consumables
- On-site calibration using the reference oil
- Ergonomic design means a safe grip
- The capacitive oil sensor makes it possible to carry out back-to-back measurements in hot oil without needing to wait for the cooking oil tester to cool down
- Fibreglass housing for impact-resistance
- Break-proof, embedded Oil sensor
What comes with the testo 270?
- testo 270 cooking oil tester
- Reference oil
- Plastic case
- Calibration protocol
- Training card
- Instruction manual