- Capacitive oil sensor from Testo, together with its needs-based design, make it possible to take measurements in hot oil (user is protected from the heat of the deep fat fryer)
- IP 65: protected against water jets without a protective cover
- Clear, visual alarm indication via highly-visible alarm backlight in traffic light colours
- Washable case for hygienically stowing away at the application site
A visual or odour check is not sufficient to verify whether the quality of the cooking oil is still good. Chain restaurateurs with the testo 270 cooking oil tester only need to change the cooking oil once critical TPM values are reached. This saves them from changing the cooking oil more frequently than is necessary, enabling them to also benefit from the associated cost savings.
Easy cooking oil monitoring using the testo 270 will enable you to observe critical TPM values, so that you can change the oil at just the right time. This saves you from changing the cooking oil more frequently than is necessary, allowing you to benefit from the associated cost savings.
Robust, simple and convenient for the kitchen
With its reliable measuring technology, the testo 270 cooking oil tester is your competent part-ner when it comes to ensuring quality assurance for your deep fat fryer, whether you are using the instrument in your restaurant business, commercial kitchen, in catering, food inspection, or in the quality assurance or production of food.
The cooking oil tester is easy to use: you can set the required TPM limit values in advance, and protect them from being modified inadvertently with a PIN. The cooking oil tester`s display will assist you during the measurement itself: it will flash until a stable reading is reached. The display signalling function in traffic light colours (red, yellow and green) enables quick detection of the measurement result range. Naturally, the accurate reading in %TPM can also be read off on the display.
All the advantages of the testo 270 cooking oil tester at a glance
- It`s simple: featuring self-explanatory operation with 3-stage alarm backlight, the capacitive oil sensor from Testo makes it possible to carry out back-to-back measurements in hot oil without needing to wait for the cooking oil tester to cool down
- It`s accurate: calibration can be carried out at the measuring location using the reference oil
- It`s robust: the fibreglass housing is extremely impact-resistant. Moreover, the oil sensor is em-bedded in metal and is therefore break-proof. In compliance with protection class IP 65, it is protected against water jets and can be washed under running water
- It`s safe: users are protected from the heat of the cooking oil thanks to the measuring instru-ment`s ergonomic design
- It`s clear: %TPM shown on the large display along with the unambiguous signalling function of the display illumination in traffic light colours (red, yellow and green), Hold and Auto-Hold func-tion for the display of readings
testo 270 cooking oil tester including reference oil, plastic case, calibration protocol, training card, instruction manual and batteries.