FLUKE 707 Current Loop Calibrator with Quick Click Knob
The FLUKE 707 Loop Calibrator featuring a large display and quick click rotary knob delivers a compact sourcing and measuring solution which tests current loops of 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA and measures dc voltage to 28 V.
FLUKE 707, the fastest, one-handed tool for loop checks designed to be a high performance solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops. The ‘Quick Click‘ knob makes it extremely fast and easy to use - Make quick selections and adjustments with one hand! Features such as mA sourcing, simulation, and measurement; simultaneous display of mA and % of span, and selectable step or ramp outputs, helps you work more efficiently and accurately.
FLUKE 707 Key Features:
- One handed user interface with ‘Quick Click‘ knob
- mA sourcing, simulation and measurement
- 0.015 % accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution
- Simultaneous mA and % of span display
- Selectable step or ramp outputs
- 24 V Loop supply with mA measure, including 250 Ω HART resistor
- 0 V dc to 28 V dc measurement to check Loop Voltage
- Removable battery door for quick battery replacement (without breaking the calibration seal)
- Compact case with protective holster
- Three year warranty
What does the FLUKE 707 come with?
- FLUKE 707 Current Loop Calibrator
- AC70A Alligator Clips
- C10 protective yellow holster with Flex-Stand
- Instruction sheet
- TL75 safety-designed test lead set
- Traceable calibration report and data