FLUKE 715 Volt/mA Loop Calibrator - Performance / Durability / Reliability
The FLUKE 715 Volt/mA Calibrator is a source and measurement tool for 0 to 24 mA current loop testing and dc voltage from 0 to 20/25 V.
Offered in the rugged FLUKE 80 Series DMM package, this calibrator is compact, lightweight and easy to carry, and use!
It is EMI tolerant, dust/splash resistant and features a removable battery door for quick battery changes.
FLUKE 715 Key Features:
- Simple push button interface
- Delivers outstanding performance, durability and reliability
- Measure loop current (0-20 mA, 4-20 mA) signals with very high accuracy of 0.015% and 1 mA resolution
- Measure voltage output process signals from PLCs, transmitters
- Source or simulate 24 mA loop current
- Source voltage to 100 mV or 10V
- 24V loop supply with simultaneous current measurement
- Enhanced voltage and current measure and source accuracy
- Improved battery life
- 250 ohm HART resistor with loop power
- Holster features test lead storage
- Compatible with toolpack magnetic hanging system
- Step and linear ramp output function
- Configurable zero and span settings
What does the FLUKE 715 come with?
- 715 Volt/mA Loop Calibrator
- Protective yellow holster with test lead storage
- Instructions sheet
- Single 9V alkaline battery
- Test leads and alligator clips
- Traceable calibration report and data