Druck UPS-II Smart Loop Milliamp Calibrator
GE's UPS-II loop calibrator is an advanced handheld process calibrator tool. It can power (24 VDC) and read 2-wire transmitters to perform field calibrations.
Output currents are adjustable to a resolution of 10 microamps in both source and transmitter simulation.
Features and Benefits:
- Sources and reads milliamps
- Powers and reads 2-wire transmitters
- Reads and simulates DP transmitters in % of flow
- Auto-ramp cycling for endurance tests
- Auto-stepping for hands-free calibration
- Fixed calibration currents
- Fixed currents for valve stroking