FLUKE 753 Documenting Process Calibrator
A calibrator as versatile as you are, the FLUKE 753 offers simultaneous source and measure capabilities for all common process parameters. Create and execute automated procedures and automatically capture the results. The USB interface enables two-way communication with popular PC-based instrumentation management applications.
A powerful multifunction documenting calibrator that lets you download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software, and upload data for printing, archiving and analysis. It sources, simulates, and measures pressure, temperature and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held calibration tool. It also automates calibration procedures, captures data for documentation and helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA, and OSHA regulations.
FLUKE 753 Key Features:
- Measures volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Sources and simulate volts, mA, pressure, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, ohms and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Powers transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Manage calibration procedures, upload and print results and schedule calibrations with optional DPCTrack2 Calibration Management software
What comes with the FLUKE 753?
- FLUKE 753 Documenting Process Calibrator
- 3 x Sets of Stackable Test Leads
- 3 x Sets of TP220 Test Probes with 3 x Extended Tooth Alligator Clips
- 2 x Sets of AC280 Hook Clips
- BP7240 Li-Ion Battery Pack
- BC7240 Battery Charger
- C799 Field Soft Case
- USB Communication Cable
- Getting Started Guide
- Instruction Manual on CD-ROM
- NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration
- DPC/TRACK 2 Sample Software