Anton APM 155 Differential Pressure Meter
Suitable for medium pressure testing and strength testing up to 2 bar (2000 mbar).
Robust and built to last with wireless data transfer options to save and professionally present your readings to your customers.
With this new range of pressure instrument reports can be wirelessly sent to the popular SprintMobile app on iOS or Android platforms, or to an infrared printer to enable the engineers to store their data, and professionally present their readings to their customers.
The new range boasts many exciting features and functions including high contrast colour screens on some models and clever multi purpose protective hanging boots.
Anton AMP 155 Key Features:
- Suitable for medium pressure testing and strength testing up to 2 bar (2000 mbar)
- High pressure spigot connections - for tube size 6mm OD / 4mm ID
- Test, log and share data
- Also carry out and create gas rate pdf reports (when used in conjunction with SprintMobile app)
- Robust and simple to use with menu driven software
- 8 x Units of pressure measurement
- Large high-resolution colour display
- Timed let-by / stabilisation and tightness test
- Timed pressure test with duration, start and finish pressures
- Timed strength test with duration, start and finish pressures
- Save logs and print results to infrared printer with your company name and number on or wireless transfer to SprintMobile app (iOS or Android)
- Create professional personalised pdf customer reports
- Simple push button zero
- Measurement range: 0 to 2100 mbar
- 0.1 resolution up to 999.9 mbar then 1 resolution
- High pressure spigot connections
▶ A Run Through - Anton AMP 145 (& AMP 155)
What comes with the Anton AMP 155?
- Anton APM155 Differential Pressure Meter
- Rubber Boot
- Tilt stand
- Hanging hook
- 3 x AA alkaline batteries