The Fluke 154 is a standalone tablet based HART® communication tool. The tablet configured with the “Fluke HART” mobile app utilizes a wireless HART modem that connects directly to the HART transmitter being tested or configured. When you combine your Fluke 154 Calibration Assistant with a Fluke 750 Series Documenting Process Calibrator, or a 720 Series Multifunction Process Calibrator you have a complete HART calibration and configuration solution.
The 154 puts HART device configuration at your fingertips. An Android™ based tablet user interface makes HART configuration easy. The external wireless modem allows you to connect the modem to the transmitter being tested so you can communicate to the device remotely. HART transmitters can often be found in confined spaces that are difficult to access, or are out of reach. The Fluke 154 helps reduce the need to stand right next to the device being tested or configured so you can work from a safer, more convenient location.
- tablet charger
- USB micro-cable
- Fluke HART App. (installed)
- HART modem
- USB mini-cable
- proof of purchase for product activation
- hook test clips
- alligator clips
- magnetic hanging strap
- Manual installed on tablet
- Three-year warranty
154 HART Calibration Assistant Features / Benefits
- Full HART Device Description (DD) support of all HART devices
- Configure HART devices
- Perform HART trim on HART devices when used with a Fluke 750, or 720 series calibrator
- Monitor device PV, SV, TV, QV and other measured HART variables
- Quarterly HART DD updates for free
- Convenient wireless connectivity to wireless HART modem
- Easy to use, fast connect and view HART data
- Store HART device configurations to PDF or Text file
- Long range wireless communication up to 250 feet
For the full specifications of parameters for the Fluke 154 consult the datasheet (6007081).