FLUKE 154 HART Communication Tool
Combine with a FLUKE calibrator for a total HART calibration solution.
The FLUKE 154 is a standalone tablet based HART communication tool. The tablet configured with the “FlukeHART” mobile app utilises a wireless HART modem that connects directly to the HART transmitter being tested or configured. When you combine your
FLUKE 154 HART Calibration Assistant with a FLUKE 750 Series Documenting Process Calibrator, or a 720 Series Multifunction Process Calibrator you have a complete HART calibration and configuration solution.
The 154 puts HART device configuration at your fingertips. An Android based tablet user interface makes HART configuration easy. The external wireless modem allows you to connect the modem to the transmitter being tested so you can communicate to the device remotely. HART transmitters can often be found in confined spaces that are difficult to access, or are out of reach. The FLUKE 154 helps reduce the need to stand right next to the device being tested or configured so you can work from a safer, more convenient location.
FLUKE 154 Key Features:
- Full HART Device Description (DD) support of all HART devices
- Configure HART devices
- Perform HART trim on hart devices when used with a Fluke 750, or 720 series calibrator
- Monitor device PV, SV, TV, QV and other measured HART variables
- Convenient wireless connectivity to HART modem
- Easy to use, fast connect and view HART data
- Store HART device configurations
- Long range wireless communication up to 250 feet
- 3 Year warranty
What comes with the FLUKE 154?
- Tablet and charger
- USB micro-cable
- FlukeHART mobile app
- HART modem
- USB mini-cable
- Proof of purchase for product activation
- Hook test clips
- Alligator clips
- Magnetic hanging strap
- Manual installed on tablet