Testo 511 Absolute Pressure Meter
The testo 511 is normally used to measure absolute pressure, e.g. for density compensation in flow measurement in ducts, laboratories and production processes. Other measurement parameters are barometric air pressure (= air pressure at sea level) and altitude above sea level.
Advantages of the testo 511 absolute pressure meter
The testo 511 absolute pressure meter is very handy, small and easy to use. It measures the absolute pressure with an accuracy of +/-3 hPa and is ideal for absolute pressure compensation in flow measurements. This is then converted to barometric air pressure by entering the on-site altitude above sea level. You can also use the measuring instrument to measure barometric altitude between two points.
Testo 511 Key Features:
- Small, handy and practical
- High-precision absolute pressure measurement with an accuracy of ±3 hPa
- Suitable for barometric altitude measurements
- Calculates the barometric air pressure
- 8 pressure units available
- Illuminated display
What comes with the Testo 511?
- testo 511 - Absolute Pressure Meter
- Protection cap
- Wrist strap
- Belt holder
- Calibration protocol