FLUKE 820-2 Led Stroboscope
With the FLUKE 820-2 LED Stroboscope, investigate and observe potential mechanism
failure with confidence on a variety of machinery, in a wide range of industries, without
making physical contact with the machine. The FLUKE 820-2 LED Stroboscope is a rugged,
compact, portable strobe ideal for stop-motion diagnostics, mechanical troubleshooting and
process or product research and development.
The FLUKE 820-2 LED Stroboscope can be used in a variety of industrial environments. This compact, rugged LED stroboscope lets teams inspect machines, including identifying the rotational speed of moving components, belt-driven machines like HVAC fans or pumps, without physical contact, halting production, or shutting down the line. When your technicians add this tool to their tool bag, they can apply it to hundreds of uses: observe work processes, control synchronisation of components, find errors in manufacturing work process, control the movement of systems, check movements and vibrations, assess print quality, perform movement studies, and more.
FLUKE 820-2 Key Features:
- Identify the running speed of rotating equipment without stopping the operation or
- making contact with machinery
- Stop motion for diagnoses of parasitic oscillations, flaws, slippage or unwanted distortions
- Measure speed of rotation or frequency of a rotating shaft, speaker or mechanical part
- Identify part numbers or other markings
What comes with the FLUKE 820-2?
- FLUKE 820-2 LED Stroboscope
- Protective Case
- External Trigger Connector