FLUKE DS701 Videoscope / Borescope / Diagnostic Scope
Do you work with gritty, industrial, expensive equipment?
Diagnose before you ‘get rid‘ with the durability of the FLUKE DS701! A powerful, rugged diagnostic Borescope designed to stand up to the dirtiest, most harsh environments.
DS701 Borescope is a 800 x 600 high resolution diagnostic tool offering impressive processing speeds that render a smooth, clear, consistent image on a 7” LCD screen for accurate diagnostics in those hard to reach spaces. Its high-definition probe is complete with dual-view camera.
Up is Up technology rotates the display screen to allow for appropriate image display, regardless of the orientation of the probe (8.5 millimeter, 1.2 meter probe only). Intuitive user interface with easy to navigate button technology. Macro to micro zoom function and adjustable LED lighting and digital zoom result in quality images every time!
Those high-resolution images you need to get the job done... in the palm of your hand!
Flexibility For Your Working Environment
Expand the flexibility of your videoscope with optional probes offering cameras that range in diameter from 3.8 MM to 8.5 MM, and probes as long as 20 meters. Equip yourself the right probe for your environment.
FLUKE DS701 Key Features:
- Superior image quality
- High resolution 800 x 600 (480,000 pixels)
- Dual view camera
- Intuitive user interface with easy to navigate button technology
- Adjustable lighting to capture the best image
- Auto zoom
- Macro to micro zoom function
- Processing speeds that render a smooth, clear, consistent image
- 7" LCD screen for easy viewing
- True 720p video
FLUKE DS701 Applications:
- Industry - Maintenance Manager
- Gear boxes
- Production - Mechanical Maintenance Teams
- Factory MIA goods
- Roller bearings
- Production line rotating machinery
- Gear boxes
- Aviation - Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Engine sections
- Hydraulic lines
- HP sections
- Heavy Duty - Industrial Maintenance Team
- Sewer lines
- Industrial pipelines
- Off shore structural components
- Industrial HVAC systems
- Automotive - Quality Assurance Manager
- Casting goods
- Combustion chambers
What comes with the DS701?
- Diagnostic videoscope with 1.2m, 8.5mm semi-ridged probe
- Hand strap
- USB cable
- AC power supply/battery charger
- TPAK magnetic hanger
- Protective EVA case