Bespoke Product / Test Equipment Training Courses
(including software training if required)
Course Duration: 1 day
Why does product training matter?
A lack of product training can result in under-utilisation of test equipment, low return-on-investment, and most worryingly incorrect usage.
Questions you may ask...
- Do you feel you‘re only using 20% of the product features available?
- Do you need a refresher course?
- Have your trained personnel moved on?
- Or simply lost the instruction manual?!
We are able to offer a range of product training modules to suit YOU.
What to expect from bespoke product training?
- Our bespoke training will be relevant to your application
- We can update your knowledge on current technologies and innovations
- Receive ‘Quick Reference’ sheets and short-cuts that ‘unlock’ the instruction manual
- Receive clear explanations of menu structures
- Learn good working practice eg. Health and Safety considerations - Your do’s and don’ts!
- Understand product capabilities
- Have technical terms explained
- Customise product settings to suit your application
Why is product training important...
- Increased confidence
- Increased product utilisation
- Increased return on investment
"PS. You don‘t need to have purchases the product from us!"
Who would benefit from product training?
This training is intended for those with basic knowledge of the subject theory/application for intended usage.
Increasing demands of test and measurement, results storage and data analysis often means increased investment into more sophisticated test equipment, and maximising on those investments is key!
So you may be thinking:
- How do I use this thermal imaging camera?
- I‘ve forgotten how to use this PAT tester!
- How do I get the most out of this tester?
- How do I utilise its features to the max?
...we deliver tailored full-day or half-day Bespoke Product training Courses made up of modules designed specifically with your application and chosen model/software in mind.
Years of experience have gone into gaining a detailed knowledge of how to operate testers from manufacturers such as Seaward, Megger, FLUKE and Testo to the more specialised FLIR thermal imaging cameras, and specialist equipment from Radiodetection, Leica-Geosystems, Megger, T & R Group, Bowden, EA Technology, Franklin Electric, HVIL, HD Electric Company.
We have direct access to these manufacturers and with regular training sessions our knowledge is always growing. We have taken time to analyse instruction manuals and application notes… so let us pass this knowledge onto you - so you can grow in confidence and ability!
In our bolt-on modules we can cover the software you intend to use, such as FLIR Tools, FLIR Thermal Studio, FLUKE Smartview, FLUKE Connect, Seaward PATGuard 3 Elite, and Megger Powersuite.
Contact our friendly team who will help guide you in fulfilling your training requirements - giving you easy access to the knowledge you or your company needs to grow!