Testo 405i Thermal Anemometer Smart Probe with Bluetooth
The hot-wire anemometer testo 405i, in combination with a smartphone or tablet, is a compact measuring instrument for air flow velocities, temperatures and volume flows. Equipped with a telescopic shaft, extendable to 400 mm, it allows flexible applications in rooms and ducts. Via the testo Smart App installed on the end device, users can comfortably read off their measurement values, configure volume flow measurements quickly and easily, and reliably determine timed and multi-point mean values.
Readings can be viewed conveniently on your smartphone/tablet via the testo Smart Probes App and emailed directly.
In combination with the thermal hygrometer testo 605i, the testo 405i is suitable for determining cooling or heating performance.
Testo 405i Key Features:
- Easy-to-use anemometer
- Perfect for air flow velocity/temperature, volume flow measurement, also for calculating cooling/heating performance
- Temperature - NTC Measuring Range: -20 to +60 °C
- Velocity - Hot wire Measuring Range: 0 to 30 m/s
- Carry out measuring tasks in ventilation ducts
- Suitable for measuring indoor air velocity
- Practical when locate non-airtight windows for example
- Cooling capacities and heating outputs can also be calculated (when used with testo 605i)
- Operation independent of measuring location via your smartphone
- Combines professional Testo measuring technology with App-based operation
- Testo Smart Probes App allows you to view readings conveniently on your smartphone or tablet
- You no longer have to spend ages trying to make out the display at poorly accessible points
Testo 405i allows volume flow to be measured easily when used in conjunction with the App: following intuitive input of the duct cross-section, the App calculates this completely automatically.
The App opens up other practical options too:
- Displays, evaluates and documents measurement data.
- Carry out a timed and multi-point mean calculation
- Displays the measurement data curve at the press of a button
- Sends the measurement data logs as PDF or Excel files
▶ testo Smart Probes Overview:
What comes with the Testo 405i?
- testo 405i thermal anemometer with smartphone operation
- Extendible (400 mm) telescope
- Calibration protocol