Testo 410i Vane Anemometer Smart Probe with Bluetooth
Testo 410i, is a compact Vane Anemometer designed to measures of air flow velocity, volume flow and temperature at air outlets, and for regulating the air flow of ventilation systems.
Using the testo Smart App on your tablet or smart phone users can comfortably view measurements, configure volume flow measurements and reliably determine timed and multi-point mean values.
Especially useful when regulating a ventilation system, you can compare the volume flows of several outlets.
Testo 410i Key Features:
- Compact and easy to use
- Combines professional Testo measuring technology with App-based operation
- Measures of air flow velocity, volume flow and temperature
- Easy parameterization of the outlet for volume flow measurement (dimensions and geometry)
- Presentation of the volume flow of several outlets for the purposes of regulating systems
- Space-saving and easy to transport
- Convenient viewing of readings on a smartphone/tablet with the testo Smart App
- Send measurement data logs as PDF or Excel files
▶ An Overview Of The testo Smart Probes:
What comes with the Testo 410i?
- testo 410i vane anemometer with smartphone operation
- Including protective cap
- Calibration protocol