The compact vane anemometer testo 410i, in combination with a
smartphone or tablet, is suitable for measuring air flow velocity,
volume flow and temperature at air outlets, and for regulating the air
flow of a ventilation system. Via the testo Smart Probes App installed
on the end device, users can comfortably read off their measurement
values, configure volume flow measurements quickly and easily, and
reliably determine timed and multi-point mean values.
Especially useful: when regulating a ventilation system, you can
compare the volume flows of several outlets. The measurement protocols
can then be directly sent as PDF or Excel files.
- Compact professional measuring instrument from the Testo Smart Probes series, for use with smartphones/tablets
- Measurement of air flow velocity, volume flow and temperature
- Easy parameterisation of the outlet for volume flow measurement (dimensions and geometry)
- Presentation of the volume flow of several outlets for the purposes of regulating systems
- Measurement data analysed and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Small, compact, and easy to transport
Testo Smart Probes App
The App turns your smartphone/tablet into the display of the testo
410i. The operation of the measuring instrument as well as the display
of the measurement values take place by Bluetooth via the Testo Smart
Probes App on your smartphone or tablet – independently of the
In addition to this, you can use the App to create measurement
reports, add photos and comments to these, and send them by e-mail. The
Testo Smart Probes App is completely free and is available for iOS from the App Store and Android via Google Play.