Socket & See SOK40/16HD 230V Industrial Socket Tester
Instructions for use:
Insert plug into socket and switch on supply.
Wait for self check to complete, indicated via LED’s flashing red and green. No measurement takes place until after this period.
After self check is complete the LED’s and tone of buzzer will indicate correct (continuous tone) or incorrect condition (warble tone). Use the indication table on the tester to identify correct sequence or fault condition.
The SOK40 can be used in conjunction with the SOK ADP40 for testing 32A industrial sockets.
Socket & See SOK40 Key Features:
- Tough rubber holster for heavy duty use
- Easy to understand correct / incorrect conditions
- Continuous audible tone indicates correct sequence
- Strong warbling tone indicates faulty condition
- Indicates L-E reverse; L-N reverse faulty N, E or L; missing L
- Use with SOK ADP40 for testing 32A industrial sockets
- Secure push fit connection
- Hard wearing flexible cable
- Long life LED’s
▶ Video: A Run Through Of Socket & See Industrial Socket Testers