PATGuard 3 PAT Testing Software
- The ultimate PAT testing software with Health and Safety reporting
- Fast and comprehensive record management
- Record any workplace test or inspection
- Auto schedule next tests, create invoices & reports
- Technical support included
- Now includes Time Manager 3
- Intuitive user interface for efficiency and ease-of-use
- Tag photos to sites, locations, asset IDs and test results
- Download compatible with a wide variety of PAT testers
- Electrical risk assessment tool quickly determines risk-based retest periods for electrical appliances
- Universal risk assessment tool calculates risk score for any workplace hazard
- Extensive range of editable detailed and summary reports
- Test and inspection reports for fire detection/alarm systems and emergency lighting
- Auto-scheduler function notifies the user when assets are due for retest
- Create a professional viewer CD for read only access to test records for your clients
- Generate professional invoices
- Create customisable exports of test records in CSV format
Our Lead Trainer says –
PATGuard 3 has a user interface that will be recognisable immediately to users of Microsoft products, enabling ease of navigation of the clearly-labelled tabs. It is compatible with a wide range of testers from Seaward and other manufacturers. Reports can be edited and customised to suit the user and in addition a read-only copy of the customer’s database can be produced for review or report functions as required. Delays caused by non-availability of assets for testing can be minimised by the use of the auto-test scheduler to send emails to the appropriate contacts. Tying in with the advanced features of the Apollo 600+, PATGuard 3 boasts advanced photo-tagging features and supports the ever-increasing non-electrical inspection and test capabilities of the Apollo 600+.
PATGuard PAT testing software allows you to record, store and report on a range of health and safety requirements including PAT testing, risk assessments and other workplace test and inspections. Tag records with images as visual evidence, schedule risk-based retest periods and produce professional reports and electrical test certificates for total traceability.
This specially designed PAT program is compatible with a wide range of PAT testers, including Seaward’s Apollo 600 safety management tool. This PAT software can also be used to store data from any manual PAT tester.
Time Manager 3 is an exciting software package, now included with PATGuard 3, and provides clear time management facilities.
It’s ideal for companies that manage off-site or remote testing staff and need to manage their business in a time efficient manner. It runs as part of PATGuard 3 software ensuring total confidentiality and provides clear information on the user’s activity such as number of tests taken, and time of tests. It helps you to understand how the testers are used so that you can easily identify where improvements in staff training is needed. This will enable you to help your staff to test more efficiently. The graphical data display lets you see the tester’s usage simply and quickly.
The various subscriptions of the PAT GUARD 3 Software:
- (400A917) Seaward PATGuard 3 Elite Outright Purchase
- (400A910) Seaward PATGuard 3 Elite 1 Year Subscription