FLUKE SMFT-1000 Multifunction PV Analyser Kit
The SMFT-1000 is a multifunction tester with I-V curve tracing designed for PV professionals that provide installation, commissioning and maintenance services to systems that operate at 1000 V DC or under. The SMFT-1000 provides a complete PV testing solution that conforms to IEC 62446-1 standards. Through FLUKE‘s TruTest Software, measurement data from solar site installation/commissioning testing can be easily imported, organised, analysed and reported without having to bring a laptop on-site.
The FLUKE SMFT-1000 Kit requires no leads to perform the following measurements due to the wireless nature of this unit:
- I-V curve measurements
- Real-time irradiance measurements
- Temperature measurements
The FLUKE SMFT-1000 Kit includes a IRR2-BT irradiance meter which wirelessly connects to the SMFT-1000 allowing it communicate data in real-time, providing the most accurate I-V curve measurements possible! If the wireless connection is interrupted for any reason, the IRR2-BT will continue recording data for up to 17 hours that can later be matched to tests taken with the SMFT-1000.
FLUKE SMFT-1000 More Accurate & Efficient
Every time you change your test leads on a PV system, you risk introducing measurement errors and of course you start to waste precious time. With Fluke’s ‘Keep the Leads‘ system, less time is wasted on set-up, and less user errors occur while testing PV systems. Now you can get more testing done in the field in less time.
This Solar MFT incorporates a colour screen with an integrated interface plus on-screen instructions providing an any easy walkthrough of test sequences.
Save time by switching the SMFT-1000 to Auto Test Mode and perform automatic sequence of tests in a variety of combinations:
- IEC 62446-1 testing for Category 1 or Category 1 and 2
- IEC 62446-1 testing for Protection Class I or Protection Class II
FLUKE SMFT-1000 Key Features:
- All-in-one PV system test solution meeting IEC 62446-1 standards for Category 1 and Category 2 tests
- Open-circuit voltage (VOC) measurement at the PV module/string up to 1000 V DC
- Short-circuit (ISC) current measurement at the PV module/string up to 20 A DC
- On-location I-V curve results compares manufacturer I-V curve data to measured data on the analyser screen
- Critical testing features for periodic inspection of PV systems
- Full sequence safety testing - IEC 62446-1 Category 1:
- Protective resistance earth (Rpe)
- Voltage on open circuit (Voc)
- Short circuit current (Isc)
- Insulation resistance (Rins)
- ROI and system performance testing – IEC 62446-1 Category 2:
- I-V Curve tracing and software analysis with TruTest
- Irradiance, temperature, tilt, cardinal direction
- Compatible with FLUKE TruTest data management software
- Easily manage measurement data from solar site installation and commissioning testing
- Quickly create inspections and reports compliant with IEC 62446-1 and other directives
- I-V curve analysis with easy pass/fail visuals; see changes in I-V curve over multiple site visits
- Compare site data to previous site data to see changes over time
- Download your free 60-day demo version of TruTest. Purchase a software key to unlock the Lite or Advanced version.
SMFT-1000 Makes It Easy In The Field
The SMFT-1000 makes it easy to take ‘in the field‘ I-V curve readings of and displays this data against the module specifications as defined by the manufacturer. This makes it easy to immediately confirm measurements without the use of a laptop or tablet. Run the I-V curve test on new installations to confirm they are working according to the site specifications, or to test if existing modules or strings are working to their expected performance levels.
Visual Inspections Made Simple
The system is configured for IEC regulations for visual inspections. SMFT-1000 features a convenient setting in which to record observations directly to the memory. Later, the information can be downloaded to the TruTest software and incorporated into your project report.
▶ Video: FLUKE SMFT-1000 Multifunction PV Analyser Kit
What comes with the FLUKE SMFT-1000 Kit?
- FLUKE SMFT-1000 Multifunction PV Analyser
- FLUKE SMFT-1000-BP Professional Tool Backpack (Carry Strap, Fuse Pack, Adapter Cable IRDA Optical-to-USB, Zero Adapter)
- FLUKE IRR2-BT Wireless Solar Irradiance Meter Pro (80PR-IRR External Temperature Probe, Mounting Bracket for, solar panel, Carry Case)
- FLUKE i100 AC/DC Current Clamp 100 A (TPAK Magnet Set)
- PLUS: TP1000 Test Probe with Remote Test Button, TL1000 Test Lead Set, TL1000-MC4 Test Lead Set, TL1000/30M Test Lead on Reel, Coupler set
What extra comes with the FLUKE SMFT-1000 Pro Kit?