Seaward PV150 Multifunction Solar PV Tester (Complete Kit)
The Seaward PV150 Solar Installation Tester allows electrical safety and performance verification of photovoltaic installations in a safe and easy-to-use device.
Transforming the way PV systems are tested, the PV150 combines ground continuity, DC operating power and operating current test functions in a hand-held device. It can also test insulation resistance, open circuit voltage and short circuit current at the push of a button. The unit can also wirelessly capture and record real time irradiance, ambient temperature and PV module temperature measurements from the Solar Survey 200R.
The PV150 has memory to store up to 200 complete test records with USB connectivity to enable these to be quickly and easily downloaded to a PC.
Seaward PV150 Key Features:
- Easy to use: single key testing and measurement
- Small and compact: hand-held, rugged and robust device
- Safe test connection: safely test energised PV arrays
- Easy to manage data: on-board memory for test records with PC download
- Combines PV commissioning tests: required by IEC 62446
- Free online product training and support
- Ground (earth) continuity measurement with test lead null for long test-leads
- PV string open circuit voltage measurement up to 1000V DC with polarity indication
- PV string short circuit current measurement up to 15A DC
- PV array insulation test at 250/500/1000V
- Tests individual PV modules or strings
- Memory for up to 200 records and USB download to PC (CSV file)
- High contrast display, visible in bright light
What comes with the Seaward PV150 Solar PV Complete Kit?
- Seaward Solar Installation PV150 instrument
- 2 x MC4 test lead adaptors
- 2 x Combiner box test probes and detachable alligator clips (MC4)
- 2 x Test leads, with test probes and detachable alligator clips (4mm)
- AC/DC current clamp
- Solar Survey 200R irradiance meter and temperature probe
- Solar Survey 200R mounting bracket
- Rugged carry bag
- Quick Start Guide
- UKAS Calibration Certificate (PV150)
- SolarCert PC Software