FLIR One Edge Pro Wireless Thermal Camera
Enhance your way of working with the FLIR One Edge Pro; a handheld thermal camera perfect for tradesmen from all disciplines plumbers, electricians or HVAC Engineers. It allows users to detach the camera from the phone and inspect in difficult to reach or hard to access locations; for example under an engine bay or on top of the ducting system.
This point and shoot thermal camera works with either an Apple or Android phone allowing the camera to be used at arm‘s length, or distances of up to 30 meters keeping the operator safe!
▶ Video: FLIR One Edge Pro Launch Video:
The FLIR One Edge Pro conveniently scans targets out-of-reach or out-of-view... from any angle so you can easily identify targets, and recognise where problems are located.
Use wirelessly to position the device where it will get the best view to identify the problem or for one-handed operation simply clip the FLIR ONE Edge Pro to your smart device (Apple / Android).
160 x 120 (19,200 pixels) thermal resolution and VividIR means you can take crisp, clear images with the FLIR One Edge Pro; it combines multiple image frames to deliver a perfectly sharp image often needed to hone in on those problem areas!
The FLIR One Edge Pro wireless connectivity eliminates compatibility issues and allows you to upgrade your smart device without the need to replace your thermal camera!
Enhance your reporting by effortlessly storing and editing images in the cloud, and wirelessly transfer files using the included FLIR Ignite cloud service. Step-by-step guidance with FLIR-specific smart device apps means you won‘t have to look for for help!
▶ FLIR One Edge Pro Applications Video:
FLIR ONE Edge Pro Key Features:
- Innovative and rugged
- Easily Inspect Anywhere
- High-quality images and performance
- Wirelessly connects to your smart device
- Remotely inspect out-of-reach targets or clip it onto your phone/tablet
- Remotely inspect hazardous areas up to 5 m (16.4 ft) away
- 160 × 120 (19,200 pixels) thermal resolution
- Measure temperatures up to 400°C (752°F)
- Rugged design with up to 1.5-hour battery life
- Feature rich: FLIR MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging), VividIR
- Software and Apps: FLIR Ignite cloud service, Thermal Studio
What comes with the FLIR One Edge Pro?
- Teledyne FLIR One Edge Pro Wireless Thermal Camera - iOS & Android
▶ Vehicle Condition Monitoring Application
▶ Intro Video For The FLIR One Edge Pro