T & R Test Equipment TPT9000 Transformer Polarity Tester
The TPT9000 Transformer Polarity Tester is used for determining the correct polarity of current and voltage transformers. The device is a smart plug and play instrument designed for Commissioning Engineers. A lightweight instrument which comes with magnetised back panel, making it ideal for storage on metallic walls or panels.
TPT9000 automatically detects if the transformer has been connected incorrectly.
Designed to be used on ‘dead’ systems (ie. no externally supplied voltages are present on the test object). We strongly advise you not to connect the TPT9000 to a live system. Always make sure that the power of the device under test is off.
TPT9000 Transformer Polarity Tester is designed for use in industrial and electrical substation environments on altitude level of maximum 2000m above sea level. Operating temperature is between 0°C and 45°C, while storage temperature is -20°C to 60°C.
T & R Test Equipment TPT9000 Key Features:
- Fast polarity testing of both voltage and current transformers
- Compact and light
- Easy to use, plug and play
- Smart detection of incorrect connection
- Proving unit included in the kit as standard
- Fused lead sets included for user safety
- Supplied in a protective case
- Long battery life
- Built in battery monitor
What comes with the TPT9000?
- A proving unit to check the correct operation when in the field
- A set of 600V CAT IV, fused test leads terminated in shrouded 4mm connectors
- 4 F500mA HRC fuses
NB: TPT9000 requires a single PP3 9V battery to operate. Battery level is automatically monitored - the device will not perform a test if the battery voltage is below a useable level.