FLUKE a3001 FC Wireless iFlex AC Current Module
The FLUKE a3001 FC Wireless iFlex AC Current Module is a fully functional true-RMS current meter that wirelessly relays measurements to the FLUKEConnect mobile app.
Wirelessly relays measurements to other FLUKEConnect enabled master units, listed below:
- FLUKE a3001 FC Wireless iFlex AC Current Module
- A true-RMS current clamp meter that wirelessly relays measurements to other FLUKEConnect enabled master units, listed below.
- FLUKE 3000 FC DMM
- FLUKEConnect enabled mobile phones
- PC via optional pc3000 FC Adapter
- FLUKEConnect Mobile app
FLUKE a3001 FC Key Features:
- Measure around awkward sized conductors or get into tight spaces and makes wire access easier.
- Measure up to 2500 A ac with a true-RMS flexible current meter
- Use as a standalone meter or as part of the system
- Logging function: Record over time (up to 65,000 readings) to monitor circuit load changes for an hour, a shift or a week
- Inrush function
- Magnetic hanging strap
What comes with the FLUKE a3001 FC?
- FLUKE a3001FC True-RMS flexible current meter
- iFlex i2500-10 Flexible Current Probe
What extra comes with the FLK-A3001FC Kit?
- FLUKE 3000FC Series Wireless Multimeter
- TL175 Test Leads
- AC175 Alligator Clips
Make Your Toolkit Work For You!
The FLUKE a3001 puts the tool, not your body, near live electrical panels. Connect the a3001 FC current module and read the results on your smartphone from a safe distance. You can save and share measurements from the field with your team anytime, from anywhere.
Isolating intermittent electrical faults easily
Leave your a3001 connected to log measurements and walk away to address other issues. Download the data for further analysis on our phone. Record over time to monitor circuit load changes for an hour, a shift or a week. Use the Fluke Connect wireless USB adapter to collect logged data from remote modules by walking past a working module and downloading logged data.
Faster and cheaper 3-phase testing
When your cabinet is de-energized, attach a Fluke a3001 FC Wireless iFlex AC Current Module to each phase. Close, re-energize and start taking readings in 1/3 of the time. What used to take hours and use costly equipment can be done in minutes with an affordable FLUKEConnect wireless system.
Log, analyse, and diagnose easily You can solve problems faster by seeing live measurements from multiple test points on a single screen. Send data from the panel to your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis with the a3001 connected. Once you’ve gathered the measurements, you can perform for analysis with your PC and share the results using Fluke Cloud storage and ShareLive video call. Share and view data or graphs to get input from team members.