FLUKE T110 Two-Pole Voltage / Continuity Electrical Tester with Switchable Load
The FLUKE T110 Two-Pole Voltage and Continuity Tester with a rotary field indication has been designed for test and measurement in industrial, commercial, and household environments and complies with the most recent safety standards for safe, reliable test and measurement. Designed according to both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3:2014 to verify the absence of voltage, even with discharged batteries.
The switchable load avoids the display of ghost voltages allowing you to draw more current from the circuit under test and avoid trip residual-current devices (RCDs).
Check the presence of voltage before working on any circuit. A clear audible and vibrating voltage indicator lets you work with confidence.
Two-pole voltage and continuity testers measure voltage, but just as important is when a voltage tester tells you that there is NOT voltage present before working on any circuit. For you to rely on your two-pole tester, it has to be the most rugged and reliable tester you can find. That’s what FLUKE’s redesigned Fluke T110 gives you.
FLUKE T110 indicates voltage presence by:
- LED indicator
- LCD display
- Audible indicator
- Vibration indication
FLUKE T110 Key Features:
- Provides fast answers
- Comes with switchable load
- Built-in electric torch for use in dark areas
- Dual insulated cable tested to 3x the required bend angle provides increased reliability and durability
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- Phase rotation indicator for 3-phase systems
- Single-pole phase test offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets
- Low battery indicator
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 690 V safety rating
▶ FLUKE T110 Redesigned Cable Assembly For Superb Reliability On The Job