FLUKE T150 Two-pole Voltage & Continuity Electrical Tester
The FLUKE T150 is the perfect voltage tester to make your job faster, and safer; with enhanced ergonomic design - easy to use (even with gloves on) and offers quick, secure probe docking.
This continuity tester has an easy to use interface with large buttons, display hold, switchable load, bright backlights and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
Two-pole voltage and continuity testers measure voltage, but just as important is when a voltage tester tells you that there is NOT voltage present before working on any circuit. For you to rely on your two-pole tester, it has to be the most rugged and reliable tester you can find. That’s what FLUKE’s redesigned FLUKE T150 gives you.
FLUKE T150 Key Features:
- Designed according to IEC EN 61243-3:2014 to verify the absence of voltage – even with discharged batteries
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 690 V safety rating
- With 4 ways to indicate the presence of voltage – LED indicator, LCD display, audible tone or tactile feedback, always know if hazardous voltage is present
- Dual insulated cable tested to 3x the required bend angle provides increased reliability and durability
- Switchable load: avoid display of ghost voltages allowing you to draw more current from the circuit under test and avoid trip residual-current devices (RCDs)
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Built-in electric torch for use in dark areas
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- Phase rotation indicator for 3-phase systems
- Display hold freezes reading on display until your can view it comfortably
- Single-pole phase test offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets
- Low battery indicator
FLUKE T150 Extra Feature:
- Additional ohms measurement giving you fast test results the way you need them (up to 1999 Ω)
▶ FLUKE T150 Redesigned Cable Assembly For Superb Reliability On The Job