FLUKE T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester with FieldSense
FLUKE T6-1000 PRO with FieldSense makes your job faster and easier with increased safely and faster answers!
- There‘s no need to find a metallic test point - FLUKE‘s FieldSense technology shows you voltage and current at the same time. Insert the wire to the middle of the open fork and see accurate voltage and current measurements. The T6-1000 PRO shows you both without touching a live wire
- Make life easier with visual continuity. The Screen will light up green so you can see continuity in loud or dark areas.
- The T6-1000 PRO is a true-RMS meter so you get accurate voltage and current measurements even when measuring complex signals.
FLUKE T6-1000 PRO - Voltage and Current on 1 Screen!
The T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester measures voltage up to 1000 V ac and current up to 200 A ac, all through the open fork and without test lead contact to live voltage. Connect the black lead to ground with the included heavy duty alligator clip and slide the wire into the open fork. On wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2), carrying as much as 200 A. Even with gloves on. It will change how you do your job.
Industrial electricians working with gloves and other PPE, who work in dark or noisy areas, and need fast, safe voltage and current measurements, up to 1000 V and 200 A at the same time.
▶ FLUKE T6-1000 Electrical Tester with FieldSense Technology:
FLUKE T6-1000 PRO Key Features:
- Save time by seeing voltage and current measurements at the same time
- Visual Continuity –When checking continuity, the screen automatically turns green while the beeper is on. Perfect for those times when it’s too loud to hear the beeper, when you’re wearing ear protection or when it’s too dark to easily read the screen. Visual Continuity takes the guesswork out of checking continuity.
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency, all without making electrical contact to live voltage
- Simultaneous voltage and current display–save time by seeing voltage and current measurements at the same time when trouble shooting motors, pumps or other equipment
- True-RMS – Accurate voltage and current measurements, even when measuring complex signals.
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage
- Other capabilities
- 1 to 1000 V ac or dc
- 0.1 to 200 A ac
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Frequency measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz through open fork
- Works with most wire up to AWG 4/0 (17.8 mm/0.7” jaw opening)
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the screen for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase*
▶ How to use FieldSense Technology:
What Comes With the FLUKE T6-1000 PRO?
- FLUKE T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester with FieldSense
- Attached test leads with removable 4 mm probe caps
- Black AC285 SureGrip alligator clip
- H-T6 holster
- User documentation