Megger VF5 Voltage Detector
The Megger VF5 Voltage Detector is intended to be used to check for the presence of AC voltage, indicated by a bright red LED situated within the white nylon tip, an audible sounder, plus vibration alert. The detector has both low voltage (12 - 1000 V) and medium voltage (100 - 1000 V) ranges. The VF5 has the added advantage of a bright-white LED torch for use in poor light.
Megger VF5 Application:
Suitable for identifying live conductors, finding a break in a conductor or verifying a blown fuse while in circuit and detecting AC voltage at socket outlets, switches, circuit breakers, fuses, cables and luminaires.
Megger VF5 Key Features:
- AC non-contact voltage detector
- 12V - 1000V voltage range
- Visual, audible and vibration warning of low and medium voltages
- Durable rubber over-moulded body
- Screw-on battery cover
- Built-in bright-white LED torch
- CAT IV 1000 V