Socket & See EPF Pro Hazardous Voltage and Phase Finder
Socket & See EPF PRO will detect if voltages greater than 50VAC are present in order to protect operatives from dangerous live circuits, direct contact or leakage situations at electrical cabinets, street lighting columns and wooden, concrete and metal poles that carry live overhead supplies.
Identification of Live Phase conductors: as the EPF PRO uses direct contact for measuring (using the safest method known - capacitive coupling), the identification of the Live Phase is more certain than using Non-Contact Voltage Indicators or similar devices.
The EPF PRO is extremely safe to use as there is no need to operate touch pads or any other direct contact method to operate the unit correctly.
▶ A run through of the Socket & See EPF PRO:
Socket & See EPF PRO Key Features:
- Voltage measurement range 50 - 600VAC
- Safe Live Phase detection
- Flashing Red front section plus audible warning indicates greater than 50VAC is present
- Slow flashing blue LED with single beep monitors EPF PRO electronics are working correctly
- EPF PRO is fully functioning even if wearing full PPE
- Robust construction with IP54 water and dust ingress rating
- Probe tip conforms to HSE Recommendation GS38
Socket & See EPF PRO Specifications:
- Safety Standard: BE EN 61010-1:2010
- Minimum lP: IP54
- Environmental: -18 to 55°C 85%RH
- Power: 2 x LR6 M alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery life: It is recommended to replace the batteries every two years based on Standard BS EN 61557 Duty Cycle.
- Dimensions: Length 200mm, width 22mm, depth30mm
- Weight (with batteries): 88 grams