Socket & See VIP150 Craftsman Voltage Tester
The Socket & See VIP150 Craftsman Voltage Tester is a simple to use voltage tester capable of measuring both AC and DC voltages.
Designed and built in accordance with CAT IV 600V safety standards, BS EN61010 and HSE GS38, the VIP150 is battery-free and displays AC/DC Voltage in six steps: 6-12-50-120-230-400V. Its compact design and incorporated safety features make it simple to use.
The VIP150 can be used for quick checks on site in conjunction with the Socket & See SP200 and SP400 proving unit. It’s small and robust with a 1.4m, dual insulated, wear indicating silicone lead.
Socket & See VIP150 Key Features:
- Six voltage ranges 6-12-50-120-230-400V AC/DC
- Bright, clear LED indication
- Built to CAT IV 600V safety standards
- Conforms to HSE GS 38 tip standards
- Compact design encourages safe site use
- 1.4 metres of ultra-flexible double insulated cable
- No batteries required
- Conforms to BS EN 61010
- Simple to use
▶ A run through of the Socket & See VIP150 Craftsman Voltage Tester: