Testo 745 Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector (Volt Stick)
Quickly check for the presence of voltage in AC powered systems using the testo 745.
It can be safely used up to 1000 VAC. When AC voltage is detected, the testo 745 gives indication via its flashing RED tip, and buzzing audible tones.
Complete with a built-in Low Pass Filter, the testo 745 greatly reduces high frequency interference which causes false indications. The included LED flashlight is bright and focused to make testing simple in dark spaces.
▶ Testo 745 Overview:
Testo 745 Key Features:
- Filter for high-frequency interference signals
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Detects AC voltage from 12 to 1000V
- Detector‘s tip lights red and emits an audible beep if voltage is detected
- High frequency signal filtering enhances accuracy
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP67 rated)
- Built-in torch light
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V rated
- 2 year Testo warranty included
What comes with the testo 745?
- Testo 745 Voltage Detector