Megger MIT415/2 CAT IV Insulation and Continuity Tester
The MIT415/2 insulation and continuity testers is designed not just for Electrical and Industrial, but with an exceptionally wide range of applications:
- Electrical installations
- Cable testing
- Motor testing
- Panel building
Insulation testing has been enhanced with feedback controlled test voltages to limit over-voltage to 2%, rather than the industry standard 10-20%.
Continuity testing is now significantly faster, and a single auto-ranging 0.01 Ω to 1.0 MΩ function replaces the “ohms” and “kOhms” ranges. Retained are the 200 mA and 20 mA test options.
The MIT415/2 includes additional low voltage insulation test voltages at 10 V and 25 V for ESD and low-voltage signal-wire testing as found in elevators. Features a display option to show 105, 106, 107 instead of the usual KΩ, MΩ, GΩ etc.
▶ Video: A Run Through Of The Megger MIT400 Range:
Megger MIT415 Key Features:
- Designed for Electrical and Industrial testing
- Insulation testing up to 1000 V and 200 GΩ range
- 600 V Trms AC and DC voltage measurement
- Live circuit detection and protection
- CAT IV 600 V and IP54
What Improvements are in Version 2?
- Adjustable insulation test voltage from 10 V to 1000 V
- Single range, faster continuity testing from 0.01 Ω to 1 MΩ
- Stabilised insulation test voltage
- New case design with back-stand, 6 cell battery compartment and separate fuse access (with optional magnetic hanging strap)
- Rechargeable options for mains and car charging
What comes with the MIT415/2?
- Megger MIT415/2 Insulation Tester
- Red/Black Silicone Test Leads with Probes + Clips
- SP5 Remote Switch Probe
- Owners Information CD
- 6 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- Hard Carrying Case