Chauvin Arnoux CA6547 5kV Insulation Resistance Tester
This digital, portable megohmmeter is fitted into a rugged construction case with cover, operational using battery or line power; designed to measure voltages, insulation and capacitance.
The Chauvin Arnoux CA6547 is designed to help ensure the safety of electrical installations and equipment; perfect for quantitative and qualitative analysis of insulation, automatically measuring voltage, capacitance and residual current. Plus, this model offers measurement storage and USB connection.
Chauvin Arnoux CA6547 Key Features:
- Measurement range: 10 kΩ to 10 TΩ
- 4 fixed test voltages: 500 / 1,000 / 2,500 and 5,000 V
- Adjustable test voltage position: 40 to 5,100 V in 10 V or 100 V increments
- Large backlit LCD screen with digital display and bargraph
- Quantitative insulation analysis: DAR, PI and DD (dielectric discharge) quality ratios calculated automatically and R(t) curve plotted
- Large number of functions: programmable test duration, test voltage locking, smooth function, programmable alarms, etc.
- Storage of several thousand measurements
- USB connector for connection to PC (Megohmeter data processing software) or very compact serial printer
- Power supply: NiMH rechargeable battery for 30 days‘ operation with 10 DAR measurements and 5 PI measurements per day
- Electrical safety: IEC 61010-1 CAT III 1000V or CAT I 2500V and IEC 61557
- Dimensions: 270 x 250 x 180 mm / 4.3 kg
What comes with the Chauvin Arnoux CA6547?
- C.A 6547 5kV Insulation Resistance Tester
- 2 x HV safety leads (1 x red, 1 x blue) with HV plug and HV crocodile clip (3 m)
- 1 x Black guarded HV safety lead with HV plug and HV crocodile clip (3 m)
- 1 x Blue guarded HV safety lead with HV plug and HV crocodile clip (0.35 m)
- 1 x Mains power cable (1.80 m)
- 1 x USB drive containing the user’s manuals
- 1 x USB-A / USB-B cable