Megger S1-1568 15kV High Performance Diagnostic Insulation Tester
A maximum resistance measurement of 35 TΩ and 15 kV test voltage are additional features of this instrument, which displays the same exceptionally high noise rejection as the other testers in the series. Diagnostic tests available include IR, timed IR, polarisation index (PI), dielectric absorption ratio (DAR), Step Voltage, Dielectric Discharge and ramp testing as automatic tests. The results are time and date stamped and stored on board or they can be downloaded in real-time.
Target Markets / Applications:
- Power utilities and service companies working in generation, transmission and distribution markets.
- Make accurate stable measurements in noisy environments such as 765kV substations, with remote operation for additional safety provided in high energy locations.
- Testing electrical insulation: Cables, transformers, motors/generators, circuit breakers, bushings.
Megger S1-1568 Key Features:
- Rapid charge Li-ion battery: meets IEC62133 (or a.c. source operation)
- High current: 6 mA short circuit current
- High noise immunity: 8 mA of noise rejection
- Four software filters: 10 s, 30 s, 100 s, 200 s
- Remote operation via USB cable
- Download of memory via isolated USB cable Bluetooth
- IR, timed IR, DAR, PI, DD, SV and ramp diagnostic tests
- Large LCD display with back-light
- Dedicated voltmeter function (30 V to 660 V) AC or DC
- Advanced memory, on screen recall and real time clock for date/ time stamped results
- PowerDB Lite asset management software
- Option to record temperature and/or relative humidity with saved results (measured independently)
- New Transport Case option (-TC)
▶ Megger‘s High Performance Guard Terminals:
Megger S1-1568 Different Key Features:
- Resistance measurement: 35 TΩ - 15 kV
- Safety rating: CAT IV 1000 V up to 4000 m
What comes with the Megger S1-1568?
- Megger S1-1568 UK Diagnostic Insulation Tester
- 3m, 15kV-insulated Lead Set with Large Clips
- Megger PowerDB Lite Asset Management Software