Megger S1-1568 15kV High Performance Diagnostic Insulation Tester
Target Markets / Applications:
- Power utilities and service companies working in generation, transmission and distribution markets.
- Make accurate stable measurements in noisy environments such as 765kV substations, with remote operation for additional safety provided in high energy locations.
- Testing electrical insulation: Cables, transformers, motors/generators, circuit breakers, bushings.
Megger S1-1568 Key Features:
- Rapid charge Li-ion battery: meets IEC62133 (or a.c. source operation)
- High current: 6 mA short circuit current
- High noise immunity: 8 mA of noise rejection
- Four software filters: 10 s, 30 s, 100 s, 200 s
- Remote operation via USB cable
- Download of memory via isolated USB cable Bluetooth
- IR, timed IR, DAR, PI, DD, SV and ramp diagnostic tests
- Large LCD display with back-light
- Dedicated voltmeter function (30 V to 660 V) AC or DC
- Advanced memory, on screen recall and real time clock for date/ time stamped results
- PowerDB Lite asset management software
- Option to record temperature and/or relative humidity with saved results (measured independently)
- New Transport Case option (-TC)
Megger S1-1568 Different Key Features:
- Resistance measurement: 35 TΩ - 15 kV
- Safety rating: CAT IV 1000 V up to 4000 m
Megger S1-1568 Test Leads:
This model is supplied with one 3m lead-set, with large clips with insulation suited to 15 kV use.