Megger Seba HPA100AC High-Voltage test system up to 100 kV RMS AC
An AC Test System designed to test low to medium types of capacitive objects such as:
- Isolated bus-bars
The AC Test System consits of:
- A control unit (used for controlling the high voltage transformer)
- A transformer
The two piece design allows the operator to use the unit at a safe distance and consists of a variac, current/ voltage display instruments, a timer for the test duration and a safety circuit.
The low voltage winding can be continuously excited from zero to the maximum value so that a certain output is available for a pre-determined period. The operating duration depends on the application, ranging from a few minutes to continuous operation. The test transformer is single-pole insulated and mounted in an insulated cylinder with top and bottom flanges. The insulation material is primarily oil impregnated paper.
Megger Seba HPA100AC Key Features:
- High power AC test set
- Powerful test and burning system
- Continuous testing with AC voltages up to 100 kV RMS at 5 kVA
- Built-in overcurrent protection
- DC testing up to 130 kV with optional rectifier
- Own noise-level below 1 %
- Suitable for sensitive PD measurements
What does the Megger Seba HPA100AC come with?
- Control unit HSG 10-1
- Transformer HTR 100
- Set of cables HPA 100, 5 m
- Earthing stick 150 kV