FLUKE BT520 Battery Analyser for those hard to reach areas
The FLUKE BT520 Battery Analyser is the ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance testing of individual stationary batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications. The intuitive user interface, compact design and rugged construction ensure optimum performance, test results and reliability.
FLUKE BT520 Battery Analyser covers a broad range of battery test functions ranging from DC voltage and resistance tests to full condition testing using automated string function testing, and a test probe with integrated infra-red temperature measurement system.
What makes the BT520 different from the BT510?
FLUKE BT520 has been design to measure batteries located in cabinets and hard to reach places. The BT520 comes with the BTL20 Intelligent Test Probe Set, with long and short probe extenders, plus a built-in LCD display and speaker for visual and audio feedback (captures voltage readings and temperature logging automatically or via integrated save button).
(see more videos in the video section - top of this page)
FLUKE BT520 Key Features:
- Key measurements: Battery resistance, dc and ac voltage, dc and ac current, ripple voltage, frequency and battery temperature.
- Sequence measurement mode: Automatic or manual sequence testing of battery strings with automatic measurement storage including voltage, resistance and temperature (with BTL21 intelligent test probe).
- Comprehensive logging: All measured values are automatically captured during testing and can be reviewed on the instrument before downloading for on the-go analysis.
- Optimised user interface: Quick, guided setup ensures you‘re capturing the right data every time, and the combined visual and audio feedback cues reduce the risk of measurement confusion.
- Threshold comparison: Configure multiple reference values and thresholds for resistance and voltage. Comparison result feedback after each measurement via visual and verbal cues.
- Ergonomic test leads: Rugged coaxial two pole kelvin test pins with remote SAVE button reduce test time and increase efficiency.
- Enhanced data analysis: Quickly compare trends, analyse results and create reports with included battery management software.
- Easy reporting: Generate PDF report on the PC software with analysis graphics and data table or quick email format report with CVS file on the mobile app.
- Battery life: 7.4 V 3000 mAh lithium-ion battery for more than eight hours continuous operation.
- USB port: For fast data download to supplied data analysis and report management application software.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: CAT III 600 V, 1000 V dc max. rated for safe measurements all around the battery power supply equipment.
What comes with the FLUKE BT520?
- FLUKE BT520 Battery Analyser
- 4-Wire Test Pin (Set)
- BTL10 Basic Test lead (Set)
- TL175 TwistGuard Test Leads with Adapter
- 2x L300 Attachable LED Torches
- BTL20 Intelligent Test Probe Set with Extender
- Lithium Ion Battery
- AC Charger
- Mini USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Belt Strap
- Magnetic Hanging Strap
- FlukeView Battery Management Software
- Soft Carrying Case
- 2 x Spare Fuses
- 100 x Paper Battery Tags