Franklin Electric Midtronics CAD-5000 Celltron Handheld Battery Tester Kit
(originally under the branding Midtronics)
The Midtronics CELLTRON ADVANTAGE is a user-customisable, economical battery management tool for service providers, operations, and maintenance teams.
With the capability to test Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) and Vented Lead Acid (VLA) batteries, the CELLTRON ADVANTAGE is capable of providing Battery Voltage down to one (1) volt and measures inter-cell and terminal connection resistance.
▶ Video: CELLTRON Advantage Battery Testing:
Celltron Advantage Battery Analyser Application:
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies (UPS)
- Power Utility – NERC PRC-005 Solution
- Commercial Generator Battery Start – NFPA 110 Solution
What comes with the CAD-5000 Kit (Bronze Kit)?
- Celltron Advantage Battery Analyser
- Standard mode testing
- Probe and cable set
- USB drive for Excel data transfer
- Battery pack (1)
- Soft Case