FLUKE TiX580 Thermal Imaging Camera with 240 Degree Rotating Lens
When the job a requires a level of precision well beyond the ordinary, consider the Fluke Ti480 and TiX580 Infrared Camera. Delivering 640 by 480 resolution, that‘s four times more pixels than a standard resolution camera. Then there is SuperResolution - this increases that to an impressive 1280 by 960.
These new Fluke Infrared Cameras also have additional features that ensure superb image quality. LaserSharp Auto Focus provides an in-focus image of a single target with push-button ease. MultiSharp Focus captures infrared images at multiple depths. Then combines them to create a single, in-focus image throughout the entire field-of-view. Then take the mystery out of infrared image analysis with IR Fusion. See precise details and identify problems faster than ever before with its five modes: Full Infrared, Picture-in-Picture, AutoBlend, IR Visual Alarm and Full Digital.
Capture up to five additional photos with equipment details like serial numbers, conditions, or actual locations with IR Photo Notes. These additional photos become part of the infrared image file and are easily accessed when needed. You have the flexibility to choose your preferred form factor. The Ti480 pistol grip gives you easy, one-handed operation while the 240 degree rotating lens on the TiX580 lets you navigate over, under and around obstacles to hit those hard-to-reach targets. These new cameras offer all these features plus high resolution, in-focus images with more details and greater temperature accuracy, and both have the rugged quality you expect from Fluke. Bring your best to work the new Ti480 and TiX580!
FLUKE Connect SmartView Desktop Software Included
FLUKE Connect SmartView desktop software is a comprehensive and connected software platform that represents the future of integrated equipment maintenance, monitoring, analysis and reporting. It‘s easier than ever to optimise thermal images, perform analytics, generate quick, customisable, robust reports, and export images to the format of your choice in the cloud. And you will be able to integrate with Fluke Connect – the largest integrated system of software and maintenance tools in the world.
FLUKE TiX580 Key Features:
- 5.7 inch screen provides 150% more viewing area than a standard 3.5 inch screen
- 240–degree rotating screen provides unmatched shooting flexibility
- The ergonomic design and neck strap make long inspection days a lot easier
- Get an instant in-focus image of your designated target with LaserSharp Auto Focus
- MultiSharp Focus delivers automatically focused images throughout your field of view, dramatically eliminating potential for misdiagnosis
- IR Fusion technology lets you easily adjust visible and infrared image blending
- FLUKE Connect links your camera to the FLUKE network of wireless test and measurement tools
- Inc. FLUKE Connect desktop software:
- Optimise thermal images
- Perform analytics
- Generate quick, customisable, robust reports
- Export images to the format of your choice in the cloud
- MATLAB and LabVIEW software compatibility (see attached Data Sheet)
- Get 4x the pixel data with SuperResolution, which captures multiple images and combines them to create a 1280 x 960 image
What comes with the FLUKE TiX580?
- FLUKE TiX580 Thermal Imager with standard infrared lens
- AC power supply and battery pack charger (including universal AC adapters)
- Two, rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- USB cable
- HDMI video cable
- Bluetooth headset (where available)
- Adjustable neck and hand strap
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Available by free download FLUKE Connect SmartView desktop software and users manual