Radiodetection Lexxi T1660 TDR or Cable Radar
The Radiodetection Lexxi T1660 Time Domain Reflectometer has been designed for First Responders / Cable Testers to perform analysis on all metallic cables which consist of at least two metallic elements; use it to accurately trace faults on telecom, CATV, twisted pair telecom, ethernet and even LV power cables.
The Lexxi T1660 1% distance accuracy and resolution gives technicians the tool they need to find faults quickly and accurately.
How does the Lexxi T1660 work?
Electrical pulses are transmitted into a cable, and a portion of the pulse energy is reflected back from cable imperfections. These can be discontinuities (eg cable joints, changes in cable type or the far end of the cable under test) or faults (typically short circuits, open circuits, or high resistance joints). The transmitted pulse and the reflected pulse(s) are shown on the display. The time taken by the pulse to travel to the imperfection and back is a measure of the distance to the fault. The distance is displayed after the cursor is positioned at the start of the reflected pulse. The type of imperfection can be assessed by analysing the displayed waveform.
Radiodetection Lexxi T1660 Key Features:
- Great value that allows more technicians to be equipped
- Large, easy read colour display - simply fault locating in most conditions
- 1% fault location accuracy
- 0.5m dead zone
- 6km, 19000’ maximum range
- 7m, 23’ minimum display range
- 11 range settings
- 12 hours typical battery life time (alkaline)
- User selectable Power Down time
- Selectable cable impedance
- VoP adjustable from 1% to 99% (Velocity of Propagation)
- Optional modules, including Category IV mains Blocking Filter for twisted pair, coaxial and power cable
What comes with the Lexxi T1660?
- Radiodetection Lexxi T1660 Time Domain Reflectometer
- 100Ω Twisted Pair Alligator Clip cables
- T1160 Carrying Bag