Radiodetection RD7200 Cable and Pipe Precision Locators
The RD7200 built to offer multi-function, multi-industry accurate locating for effective every day use!
Precise, effective locating and tracing with reliable performance. Easy to setup and use, offering sensitive and accurate signal processing for reliable results.
RD7200 Ideal For Everyday Use
Every day, operators have to do their job, no matter what the environment or weather throws their way. This range is built to meet the tough requirements of multi-industry use; with an industrial grade display offering great visibility outdoors, even in direct sunlight.
Comfortable for extended periods of use; it is a well-balanced tool, light-weight and ergonomic, yet extremely rugged. Complete with a shock resistant casing to protect against drops, knocks, water and dust; and operates in harsh conditions with it‘s IP65 rating.
- Multi-function multi-industry accurate locating
- Compass Orientation
- Power filters
- Utility specific frequencies
RD7200 Answers The Challenges Operators Face
Strike reduction and operational efficiency are often the biggest challenges - RD7200 is designed with the operator in mind! It‘s Radiodetection‘s most advanced and capable range of precision locators. Locate with speed, accuracy and reliable performance. It‘s easy to deploy and use providing fast, precise and repeatable measurements.
Radiodetection RD7200 Key Features:
- Industrial grade display
- TruDepth and current readout for extra assurance
- High performance audio and vibration alerts for noisy environments (with waterproof speaker housing)
- Peak+ Mode for speed and accuracy
- Class leading sensitivity for difficult locates with state of the art Digital Signal
- Processing technology lets the technician detect and react to the weak signals associated with difficult to locate or deep utilities
- Swing Warning System drives correct usage
- Built-in gyroscopic measurement system which alerts the user of excessive swing
- StrikeAlert minimises the risk of accidents
- Visual, vibration and audio warnings, both in active and passive locating modes
- Vibration feedback reduces the chance of missed warnings
- Handle vibrates when alerts activate
- Compass Orientation
- Compass in active modes
- Compass in passive modes (CPS, Power Filters)
- Self-test helps you locate with confidence
- Confirm the integrity of the measurement system on-site
- Applies signals to the locating circuitry as well as checking display and power functions
- CALSafe for scheduled calibrations
- Fault Find mode for pinpointing cable sheath damage
- Combine the RD7200 locator with an accessory A-frame to identify and locate insulation sheath faults to within 4" (10cm)
- 3 year warranty on registration
Radiodetection RD7200 Applications:
- Comes with 8 active and 3 passive frequencies that cover the majority of site locating tasks.
- Multiple signals from high voltage equipment and cables? Dynamic Overload Protection reduces the effect of interference and Power Filters can be used to trace a single target line amongst multiple cables
- Water and Pipeline
- A wide choice of active frequencies allow conductive pipes to be traced for long distances. 4 sonde frequencies are ideal for quickly locating and tracing position (Pipes with Cathodic Protection System can be followed using the CPS Passive mode)
- Higher frequencies to locate high impedance lines and sonde frequencies for duct and conduit tracing. Higher frequencies can also be used to trace sheathed domestic cables without grounding connections. Cable sheath faults can be located to within 4" (10cm) using 8kHz Fault Find mode with a Radiodetection A-Frame.